Friday, July 25, 2008

GameStop

My children are always longing for a new video game of some sort or another. We've recently discovered our local GameStop--my son wanted to see if they carried old games for the original Nintendo game systems. (They did not, alas.)

But they have a large selection of games for all the current systems (XBox, Nintendo, PS2, etc.). In fact, when I stopped by to shop with a gift-card given to me just for this promotion, the two employees both asked me if I needed anything. I browsed for quite awhile, then asked if they have Wii Fit. (Out of stock.)

I purchased a Nintendo DS game for my daughter--a game where you take care of up to six "babies." I'm hoping this will entertain her during long car rides. (She's five and a half, but since she has older brothers, she is quite the video game player. Once she can read, she'll be unstoppable.)

So, all in all, a great experience. Nice store, helpful staff, excellent place to buy video games to keep the kids occupied.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We have been to three Game Stops, and have always had a great experience. Glad yours was as well.

PastormacsAnn said...

We love GameStop.

Skater said...

What kind of old nintendo games are you looking for? We have some that still work in our VERY old system from when my now-15 year old was five (and it was an old system even back then). I think it's a super NES? I would send you some if you want them! My current six year old is just WAY too computer savvy to play the old nintendo games :)